We are looking to partner with organisations or networks that would like to help spread the knowledge about investigation, conduct events (workshops, training), test and contextualize the curricula we have been developing, and contribute to improving it based on feedback from trainers and participants.
- Deadline to apply: 1 August 2022
Tactical Tech’s Exposing the Invisible project is looking for partners who want to train communities on how to investigate and keep themselves secure.
Our Exposing the Invisible team collaborates with experienced investigators from around the world to create resources for those who want to start their investigative journey and learn techniques of safely conducting digital and analogue investigations.
Recently we have been developing workshop curricula for other trainers and organisations to teach these techniques to their audiences. We would like to invite partners to use, share and adapt this knowledge with their communities.
We are looking for organisations or networks to partner with who would like to help spread the knowledge about investigation, conduct events (workshops, training), test and contextualize the curricula we have been developing, and contribute to improving it based on feedback from trainers and participants.
Partners would be willing to:
- Conduct a training event or workshop based on selected Exposing the Invisible curricula (additional workshops will be added during June 2022)
- Work with their own trainers to facilitate these events
- Select candidates that are eligible for training / workshops
- Provide a detailed feedback report on these events
- Share with us suggestions on how to adapt and improve the curricula
- Help share or co-publish the improved curricula
- Strong dedication to supporting and engaging with civil society
- Proven track record of conducting training / workshop events
- Have trusted access and experience to work with local constituencies
Deadline to apply: 1 August 2022
How to apply:
Please submit your application via email to email@example.com - subject line “Curricula Partnership”
In the application, please include:
- a covering letter detailing: your interest in the partnership;
- a brief outline of your organizational aims and activities;
- the type of audience(s) your organization addresses / works with;
- the type of work you hope to conduct in collaboration with our project;
- any public links to relevant work and projects.
Questions can be addressed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your expressions of interest!
Tactical Tech is an international non-profit organisation that engages with citizens and civil-society organisations to explore and mitigate the impacts of technology on society. Exposing the Invisible is a Tactical Tech project that develops resources, training and collaborations promoting investigation as one of the most important forms of public engagement.